Te Hono -
Strategic Insights & Communications Advisor
• Work with Executives in the New Zealand Food
& Fibre sector, government and iwi leaders
• Innovative organisation with focus on environment and social leadership
• Work with the team at Stanford University, global
businesses and thought leaders
Te Hono – Connecting and Accelerating New Zealand’s Food & Fibre Sector
Te Hono’s vision is to transform the New Zealand Food & Fibre sector to realise the opportunity for Aotearoa, New Zealand to be the global exemplar, economically, environmentally and socially.
Through this vision Te Hono has taken over 350 CEOs and leaders from the sector through the Te Hono Stanford University ‘Bootcamp’ Executive Education programme to enable and accelerate the transformation from volume to value*, for the world, for the good of the world.
Te Hono comes from a greater concept: Hono Tangata, Hono Whenua, Hono ki te ao – strengthening relationships by linking to the land and connecting to the world.
*Volume to value: to move from commodity sales and traditional agribusiness practices to global producers of high value, consumer-centric products and services.
Te Hono has a great opportunity for a senior Strategic Insights & Communications Advisor to take charge in this dynamic role. You will design, deliver and evaluate a full range of communication and engagement activities for the Te Hono alumni network, New Zealand and abroad.
The key to this role is connecting with and fostering positive relationships amongst an influential group of New Zealand’s leadership. Your talent and energy applied in this area will be used to gather insights, and stories of business acumen, innovation, leadership and environmental stewardship. Using various channels to share these stories to create a sense of community with our alumni.
To be successful in this role, you will be creative, credible and bring innovative ideas to the table. The role needs someone who is passionate about building relationships, who is inquisitive with a natural curiosity. The nature of our business means you will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be results driven.
You will have:
• A tertiary qualification in Communications or a related discipline.
• At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role including experience in stakeholder engagement.
• Experience designing, developing and delivering a full range of communications.
• Copywriting experience with a proven ability to adapt your style for different audiences and channels.
• Exceptional communication skills and an ability to build and maintain relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders.
• Meticulous attention to detail, with outstanding time management skills.
• Tech savvy with experience using Mailchimp and similar platforms.
To stand out from the rest, you will have enthusiasm, initiative, flexibility, and an overall can-do attitude.
How to Apply
Applications for this role will be screened as they come in, so don’t wait, apply now by hitting the ‘apply now’ button on Seek to submit your CV and cover letter.
For a copy of the position description please click here