Award Winning team
Innovative, industry leading organization
Purpose led & forward-thinking organisation
Formed in 2001, The New Zealand Merino Company (NZM) is an integrated sales, marketing and innovation company made up of an ambitious team of purpose-driven trailblazers, on a mission to position Aotearoa New Zealand as an exemplar environmentally, socially and economically through the exploration of regenerative practices, mindset and ethos.
NZM is an award-winning New Zealand success story with a strong value proposition. Through their deep global brand partnerships and RX ecosystem, NZM leads the way in positioning New Zealand’s natural materials into premium branded offerings sought after by discerning customers around the world.
If you want to be part of a talent pool of exceptional go-getters who thrive on bringing great ideas to life in a dynamic, high-energy environment, this organisation is for you.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the IT Support Technician will be responsible for providing technical assistance to the NZM team and maintaining NZM’s networks to ensure smooth performance.
Specifically, you will:
• Provide technical support with the operation & repair of computer systems and other technological equipment.
• Liaise with the network provider to lodge tickets and resolve technical issues that cannot be resolved in-house.
• Develop a hardware & maintenance plan to ensure that all equipment is maintained to the highest level.
• Carry out assessments to determine the need for changes in hardware/software configurations.
• Liaise with Network host to maintain and plan for upgrades across the network.
• Monitor key dashboards to ensure security to NZM’s network is operating at its optimal level.
You will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role with proven success within an IT Service desk.
You will be known as a self-starter who has exceptional attention to detail and an ability to communicate technical information to a general audience.
Excellent time management and problem-solving skills will be key to your success in this role.
An ability to think outside the box to identify solutions will make you stand out.
Sounds like you, then apply now.
For a copy of the position description please click here
Applications will close on 24th February, unless an appointment is made earlier.